About This Event
China has the world's largest market of imported food. To connect you directly with Chinese importers and dealers, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Information Center will organize the virtual B2B fair -- the 2nd CHINA ON-LINE IMPORT FAIR & MATCHMAKINGS OF FOOD & AGRO-PRODUCTS (CIFFA Ⅱ) from Nov 15th to Dec 3rd, 2021.
The 1st CIFFA was held in June 21st-25th this year, with over 300 exhibits uploaded by the suppliers from Russia, Italy, Turkey, Romania, Dominica, Brazil, Mexico, Mongolia and other countries. It attracted more than 350 registered Chinese importers and dealers. Specifically, the 1st CIFFA held more than 100 one-to-one online matchmakings between importers and exhibitors to help them negotiate privately and efficiently.
WHAT TO BE EXHIBITED?
(1) Grain and staple food
(2) Vegetables and fruits
(3) Meat and seafood (fresh / frozen)
(4) Milk and dairy product
(5) Wine and beverage
(6) Snack food
(7) Healthy food
(8) Edible oil
(9) Other related products
(1) 40+ exhibitors
(2) 500+ products
(3) 400+ Chinese selected importers and dealers
(4) 100+ on-line matchmakings
(1) Easy Access to Your Clients. We will help you find & match suitable Chinese importers.
(2) Online 1:1 Matchmakings. Private, efficient & in-depth communication opportunities.
(3) Speech Delivery at Exhibits Promotion Conference.
(4) Online Inquiries. Instant communication & won’t miss any inquiries from your clients.
(5) One-year Value-added Advertisement. Besides CIFFA website, your exhibits will also be extensively promoted through CCPIT’s www.tradeinvest.cn and other social media including Wechat and Chinese Tiktok for whole ONE YEAR!
(6) Legal Consultation. Need legal service on exporting your products to China? We are at your hand to give you helpful advice.
(7) Translation. No Chinese staff? We will manually translate all your information into Chinese, and provide translation service during online matchmakings. More accurate!
(8) Multi-form Display. Your information can be fully displayed in text, photo or video.
(9) Cost-effectiveness. No international business trip! No quarantine isolation! Just visit CIFFA anywhere, anytime. Safe and fast.
Deadline for registration: early November, 2021
Exhibition fee: ① Gold exhibitor: USD 500
② Diamond exhibitor: USD 1,000
(Note: Different services for Gold exhibitors and Diamond exhibitors are listed in the appendix.)
For registration, please go to http://ciffa.tradeinvest.cn/ or email us at: email@example.com.
Want to be an agent of recruiting exhibitors for CIFFA and share mutual benefits? Please contact Lisa Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tina Zhao at email@example.com.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Founded in 1952, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) is the largest foreign trade and investment promotion agency in China, with over 1,000 national sub-branches, 38 overseas representative offices and more than 250,000 member companies. CCPIT also participates in World Expo on behalf of the Chinese government, and supports China International Import Expo (CIIE) and China International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS).
CCPIT Information Center, an affiliate to CCPIT, specializes in international trade and investment consulting and provides trade and investment matchmakings of 800,000 times per year. For the first half of year, CCPIT Information Center successfully hosted the 1st CIFFA, and accumulated a wealth of Chinese food & agro-products importers resources.