About This Event
China's economy grew by 2.3 percent in 2020 and was the world's only major economy to achieve positive growth in 2020. Every year, China imports a large number of dairy products, aquatic products, meat, fruits, nuts, wine and etc. from more than 180 countries and regions, not only satisfying the diversified domestic market demand but also bringing rich returns to foreign manufacturers and exporters. According to the “Report on China’s Imported Food Industry in 2020” released at the China Imported Food Industry Summit, the total value of China’s imported food in 2019 increased by 36 billion USD, breaking through 90 billion USD, with a five-year compound annual growth rate of 9.2%.
In this regard, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Information Center will organizethe virtual B2B fair -- China On-line Import Fair of Food and Agro-products 2021 (CIFFA 2021), connecting international suppliers with Chinese buyers from June 21st-25th, 2021.
WHAT TO BE EXHIBITED?
- Grain, vegetables and fruits
- Meat and seafood (fresh / frozen)
- Milk and dairy products
- Wine and beverage
- Snack food
- Healthy food
- Edible oil
- Other related products
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE FAIR?
- 100+ Chinese selected importers and dealers
- 150+ pre-assigned on-line matchmakings
- 500 products on display
- Exhibits will be extensively promoted via CCPIT’s www.tradeinvest.cn and other social medias for ONE YEAR
- On-line training on tips of accession into Chinese market
- Assured Chinese visitors
- Direct contact with targeted Chinese buyers
- Pre-assigned B2B on-line meetings, facilitates one-to-one networking opportunity as per buyer selection
- Bilingual assistance
- Cost effective
- No international business trip or quarantine isolation needed
- Marketing & promotion support for the fair
- Launch your latest and competitive products in China
- Expand your market presence, elevate your brand visibility and build long-term business deals in the Chinese market
INTRODUCTION OF ORGANIZER
Founded in 1952, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) is the largest foreign trade and investment promotion agency in China, with over 1,000 national sub-branches, 38 overseas representative offices and more than 200,000 member companies. CCPIT also participates in World Expo on behalf of the Chinese government, and supports China International Import Expo (CIIE) and China International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS).
CCPIT Information Center, an affiliate of CCPIT, specializes in international trade and investment consulting and provides trade and investment matchmaking 800,000 times per year. In 2020, CCPIT Information Center successfully sourced Chinese buyers of pork, beef, seafood, chicken paws, grains, sunflower oil and so on for foreign exporters.
Deadline for registration: June 7th, 2021
Booth fee: 1,200 USD ( discount to 1,000 USD before June 7th, 2021)
For registration, please enter http://ciffa2021.tradeinvest.cn/ or contact us at: email@example.com