3rd CHINA ON-LINE IMPORT FAIR & MATCHMAKINGS OF FOOD & AGRO-PRODUCTS (CIFFA Ⅱ)
Organizer : CCPIT Information Center
Time : Mon, Feb 28 2022, 06:00 ~ Tue, Feb 28 2023, 18:00
Venue : None, Online
About This Event
WHAT TO BE EXHIBITED?
(1) Grain and staple food
(2) Vegetables and fruits
(3) Meat and seafood (fresh / frozen)
(4) Milk and dairy product
(5) Wine and beverage
(6) Snack food
(7) Healthy food
(8) Edible oil
(9) Other related products
(1) 40+ exhibitors
(2) 500+ products
(3) 400+ Chinese selected importers and dealers
(4) 100+ on-line matchmakings
(1) Easy Access to Your Clients. We will help you find & match suitable Chinese importers.
(2) Online 1:1 Matchmakings. Private, efficient & in-depth communication opportunities.
(3) Online Inquiries. Instant communication & won’t miss any inquiries from your clients.
(4) One-year Value-added Advertisement. Besides CIFFA website, your exhibits will also be extensively promoted through CCPIT’s www.tradeinvest.cn and other social media including Wechat and Chinese Tiktok for whole ONE YEAR!
(5) Legal Consultation. Need legal service on exporting your products to China? We are at your hand to give you helpful advice.
(6) Translation. No Chinese staff? We will manually translate all your information into Chinese, and provide translation service during online matchmakings. More accurate!
(7) Multi-form Display. Your information can be fully displayed in text, photo or video.
(8) Cost-effectiveness. No international business trip! No quarantine isolation! Just visit CIFFA anywhere, anytime. Safe and fast.
and more benefits!
Deadline for registration: December 31, 2022
- Diamond exhibitor: USD 2,000
- Gold exhibitor: USD 1,000
- Silver exhibitor: USD 600
- Bronze exhibitor: USD 250
(Note: Different services for different exhibitors are listed in the appendix.)
For registration, please go to http://ciffa.tradeinvest.cn/ or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to be an agent of recruiting exhibitors for CIFFA and share mutual benefits? Please contact Lisa Wang at email@example.com.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Founded in 1952, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) is the largest foreign trade and investment promotion agency in China, with over 1,000 national sub-branches, 38 overseas representative offices and more than 250,000 member companies. CCPIT also participates in World Expo on behalf of the Chinese government, and supports China International Import Expo (CIIE) and China International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS).
CCPIT Information Center, an affiliate to CCPIT, specializes in international trade and investment consulting and provides trade and investment matchmakings of 800,000 times per year. For the first half of year, CCPIT Information Center successfully hosted the 1st CIFFA, and accumulated a wealth of Chinese food & agro-products importers resources.